0% purchase cards: Reliable way to max them instantly? Without BT cards

Options
Hi all, slow stoozing on 0% purchase cards  works well, but obviously fast stoozing would be best. I just know paypal etc is a bit more ropey in terms of being treated like a cash advance than it used to be; anyone got  a way to max them immediately  that works on all cards?

Reason  to avoid  BT cards is that doubles applications  and so halves stoozing pot. Optimal:

Instant max  0% long period. Stooze. Apply for  more every 6 months  such that you max your pot. Leave plenty of months to start applying BTs. 0 fee ideally.

Transfer to BTs. Repeat with  new BTs. Etc.

Comments

• daivid
    daivid Posts: 1,237 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    I don't know of any honest & reputable way to do this effortlessly. If friends/family have big purchases you could make them for them and they give you the cash but warranties may become complicated. You could buy gift cards you know you will use for regular spending -helpful if the 0% spend is time limited but doesn’t really get the money into savings until you've used the GC instead of actual funds, same for making large utilities payments (if your provider allows them). There were various apps and avenues people used to use to draw funds from CC to bank accounts but I think these have been shut down.
  • WYSPECIAL
    WYSPECIAL Posts: 651 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pay as many annual bills as you can using it. Water rates and council tax are early in their pay cycle if you normally pay monthly by DD. You could probably also pay fairly large amounts to your energy suppliers and cancel DDs. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback