Backdated State Pension
I am currently drawing my State Pension but do not get the full State Pension as I have 3 years of NI contribution shortfall .
With the change in the law , if I make these 3 years voluntary contributions, will the increase in my State Pension be backdated to the date that I started drawing down my State Pension?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards