How much can I claim back for my hotel being overbooked?
I booked a hotel in Margate through Booking.com for one night to attend a concert. On arrival at the hotel, our room was already occupied. We had to wait ages for the Manager to contact Booking.com to be told the hotel was overbooked. We were finally offered a hotel 50 miles away which we declined. We missed our concert and drove back home the same evening. Can we claim for the missed concert tickets as well as the hotel cost? Would also like to claim for the wasted fuel and our time - is that feasible?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards