Octopus Agile with Smart E7 Meter and Old Storage Heaters
My fix with EDF is ending on 31st July so looking at my options going forward and considering Octopus Agile.
However, I currently have a Smart Economy 7 Meter fitted by EDF a couple of years ago. It seems to have two outputs on it and it clicks on and off at the E7 times for my area to send power to my old "dumb" night storage heaters.
Can Agile by used with a smart 2 rate meter, or does it only work on smart single rates?
If I switch to Agile, will the meter continue to turn on my storage heaters at night, or will it no longer receive an "activation" signal if I'm not on an E7 tariff?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards