Finding out where pensions are at from previous employers
I'm late 30s and haven't paid into a pension since going self employed 8 years ago. I had PAYE jobs before this which I paid into pensions for but never took really any notice of this. I have paid national insurance contributions all my working life so far so from what I can work out I'll be entitled for state pension in 30 years time.
How do I go about finding out how much I have in a pension from these previous employers? I assume it'll be pretty much worthless but interested none the less.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.6K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards