stecast Forumite Posts: 76
Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
I'm looking for a bit of advice for my partner, she has suffered with bad anxiety for over 5 years now and solely relies on my income as she would never be able to hold a job down due to her not confident enough to leave the house.

She has panic attacks if she leaves the house by herself and can get in to a bad state.

She is under care from the doctors, I get told a lot that she could claim some benefits from friends and family but we have never bothered applying due to her having to go to the job centre that she could not do.

We are starting to struggle a bit now and I'm starting to think should she be able to claim something but I would not have a clue wear to start.

I am in full time work and fully supporting my partner but we are struggling.

Any advice would be appreciated 

Thanks in advance for any help


Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 447.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 171.1K Life & Family
  • 244K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards