I was denied an internet contract but my credit score is 999?
Hi there, I wonder if anyone can help me out here. I'm trying to get onto a new broadband contract for about £30/month, but three different providers have rejected me because of my credit score. I have never once had an overdraft, all my payments are up to date and I have no debts. I just checked my credit score with Experian and it's 999. I went to Experian because one of the providers mentioned they take their credit data from there.
I haven't got a clue as to why I would have been rejected? Can anyone offer some thoughts?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards