Over-paying voluntary NIC in case future gov changes finishing post?
I wonder if it's worth paying more than the currently necessary years in case a future goverment changes the rules so that, for example, by the time I retire, the qualification for a full pension might have increased to 40 years of contributions?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards