Return Address in China!
On 25 May I bought a pair of sneakers from Sophies Soles for £26.97. They took 13 days to arrive and were too large. There was no packing note. Their website says email them about how to return goods. Two days later I was told to return them to an address in China. This is obviously unacceptable. On looking at their Facebook page I see I am not the only person to whom this has happened. Advice please!
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards