Help with brassware parts!

I wonder if someone who understands plumbing parts can help me before I chat to our fitter. Below is a page from the brochure of the brassware range by the manufacturer we were planning to get – the finish is all brushed nickel.

For reference the set up was going to be a single ended bath in front of stud wall with niche (to hide all the pipework behind as well) with overhead shower and hand shower.

We were planning on getting WA051 Bath filler & waste and LNS01 duel valve with overhead & hand shower.

I have since discovered that if we want bath filler, overhead & hand shower than we need a triple control valve which this manufacturer does, but not in the BN finish, and not as part of a kit. The hand showers also only come in BN finish with kits.

So to work round it I’m thinking we need a bath spout with mixer instead (LN046 same as we are getting for the sink) but then we have the complication of you can’t seem to get single ended baths that have the plug hole in the middle! Unless we have the spout at one end which would be under where the overhead shower will be but would that mean another stud wall to the side?

I’m so confused/annoyed by it all!



  • Spinybif
    Spinybif Forumite Posts: 138
    100 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Victoria Plumbing do single ended bath with central waste.  Clifton bathroom supplies so 3 way outlet similar to the one you have chosen

    Curve shower valve 3 outlet - chrome

    Platinum price rangeGuarantee 15 YearsQuality Fast Truck
    15 years
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 447.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 171.1K Life & Family
  • 244K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards