LAST CHANCE. Post your energy-related questions on the 'Ask An Expert' board before the end of the day. Experts from MSE's Utilities team look forward to answering some of them
Should car service be every 12 months?
Husband is the one who drives.... He has serviced all cars every 18 months. I have just looked up that they should be done every 12 months or 12000 miles whichever comes first. As he now drives further for work, almost 12000 miles in a year, I felt it was safer to do every 12 months. What is the norm amongst other drivers? We buy our car second hand and previously didn't drive the car very far.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards