Octopus App Update 28 May Not Working

MikeHEQA
MikeHEQA Posts: 59 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
Octopus put out update on Sunday 28th May 2023 for iOS aswell as IPhone putting out update for iOS 16.5, updated iPhone 13 Pro to iOS 16.5
then proceeded to update Octopus update for iOS .

Before the updates Octopus Home Mini in conjunction with iOS app Octo-Aid all worked fine showing Live Data half hourly for the Day, for Import and Gas
Octopus IHD was and also working fine

After both updates Octopus for the Day shows Export, Import and Gas, but No readings for any day since 28th,
Live readings for 30 and 5 minute intervals are Reading live data; so is Octo -Aid and Octopus IHD correctly.

So does Octopus iOS app update have bad update or the iPhone update is bad?

Another iPhone Max not updated with current iOS upgrade 16.5 is working fine showing Live Day data for only Import and Gas and previous days shows Import, Gas and Export.

Has anyone else been experiencied this problem?

Comments

• Sign out of all your Octopus accounts and apps, and then sign back in. There are reports of issues with the latest app and IOS devices.
  • MikeHEQA
    MikeHEQA Posts: 59 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Thanks have done that still not working
  • jessmist
    jessmist Posts: 701 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have the same problem and I'm using Android 
  • DougMLancs
    DougMLancs Posts: 205 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    My sign in has been a bit dodgy (iOS) but my data and home mini is all fine. 
    4.44kW SW Facing in-roof array with 3.6kW Givenergy Gen 2 Hybrid inverter and 9.5kWh Givenergy battery. 9kW Panasonic Aquarea L (R290) ASHP. #gasfree since July ‘23
  • scobie
    scobie Posts: 137 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    My sign in has been a bit dodgy (iOS) but my data and home mini is all fine. 
    I thought it was just me. Sign in on the app has been very wobbly the last few days.  Website seems fine though. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback