I've received a small claim against me by post and I've prepared a defence which wil be submitted via MCOL. I was expecting to be able to provide attachments to support my defence but that facility does not appear to be there on MCOL.
Am I jumping the gun and will I be able to provide this supporting information at a later date ?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards