Cost for elderly relative?
We have a very elderly relation with a smart phone,not connected to the internet. Someone has somehow installed WhatsApp on it through a recognised route. They now have an option either phone or text me as before, as I can to her. However, when I send a text, it's rare she acknowledges so we're left wondering if she's not only seen it or ok.
Via WhatsApp, at least the grey arrows indicating sent,received are good, but moreso when they turn blue,indicating the message has been read.
My question is, would they be incurring any cost to her?.
Equally, were we to WhatsApp them, would we be incurring cost to either them or ourselves?.
I appreciate sending photo's would create a cost.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.6K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards