🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Camp America - wages paid onto a Cliq Card

Options
Has anyone received US wages via a Cliq card? How did you transfer the money into your UK bank account? Only solution I’ve found so far is to open a Revolut account and move the money from Cliq to Revolut then to my UK account. 

Comments

• simplyasking
    Options
    Hi there. Son in USA trying to transfer money from cliq to revolut. You've managed that at least! Can you share how? 
  • bhareven
    Options
    My son is in the same boat. No variation of IBAN, BIC or Swift number works. If you could provide detailed instructions of how you transferred from the Cliq account that would be very helpful. Thanks. 
  • Vindaloo33
    Options
    Did anyone find the solution to this?  My child is in the same boat 😓
  • Pmather11
    Pmather11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    Hi, has anyone found a way to do this please? Daughter in same boat!! Thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure