New avatars available for your profile picture

We have a bevy of new profile avatars available. Here is a small selection of them.

If you want to use one of these, or upload your own image, here’s how to update your MSE Forum profile picture. To upload your own image instead of using one of the new avatars, scroll down to the very bottom to the 'Or select an image...' part.

Please note: Profile pictures must be anonymous, clean and inoffensive. They must not include your business details, advertising, copyrighted content, QR codes or flashing images.

Comments

• Brie
    Brie Posts: 9,558
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    To add a picture to your username, go to your profile via the link in the top right of your screen, click 'edit profile' and then 'change my picture'. 

Ok - except there's nothing visible that states "change my picture"!!
    "Never retract, never explain, never apologise; get things done and let them howl.”
  • Brie
    Brie Posts: 9,558
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    which of course then jumps out at me having said it isn't there....works every time!!!

(for anyone else that's blind like this look at the top left side of your screen)
    "Never retract, never explain, never apologise; get things done and let them howl.”
  • Sea_Shell
    Sea_Shell Posts: 9,242
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    This would be me (circled) ... If it were blonde.   I've scrolled down, and I can't see one.

I shall have to remain a squirrel with the hump 😁

How's it going, AKA, Nutwatch? - 12 month spends to date = 2.47% of current retirement "pot" (as at end February 2024)
  • They look pretty good! But I'll stick with my current one for now..
  • kimwp
    kimwp Posts: 1,665
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    They look pretty good! But I'll stick with my current one for now..
    Kitty!! ❤️
    Statement of Affairs (SOA) link: https://www.lemonfool.co.uk/financecalculators/soa.php

For free, non-judgemental debt advice, try: Stepchange or National Debtline. Beware fee charging companies with similar names.
  • gdmoney
    gdmoney Posts: 976
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    What a poor selection of avatars. They are all so hirsute. It's as if bald people didn't exist.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback