I am about to purchase Gap Insurance for a new vehicle. My insurance company will provide me with a new car during the first 12 months if it is written off, so I am looking for cover for 3 years in 12 months time. I don't necessarily want to go for the cheapest quote, but want to use a company which is recommended as being good in the event of a claim and is not likely to go out of business.
Please can members tell me of their experiences with claims and offer me any other advice.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards