We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sensory Education Ltd. (Formerly Cheap Disability Aids Ltd)

2»

Comments

  • Nappingnapster
    Nappingnapster Posts: 15
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    I know this is an old thread but how did this resolve in the end? Interested to know as they've been threatening me now for over 2 months.

  • born_again
    born_again Posts: 25,177
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Poster has not been around since Oct 25

    & sadly never updated what happened since started thread. 🤷‍♀️

    Life in the slow lane
  • 1 star – Missing item, no refund and no meaningful customer service
    I placed an order with Sensory Education and one item, worth £17, was not included in the delivery.

    I contacted customer services to report the missing item and was initially directed through their various support processes. I subsequently contacted them multiple times by email and was then instructed to submit the issue through their online portal, which I also did.

    Despite following the processes they provided, I have received no resolution, no replacement and no £17 refund.

    I eventually sent a further formal email giving them a deadline to resolve the matter, but I have received no response.

    The frustrating part isn't really the £17 — it's the complete lack of meaningful customer service and the amount of time I've had to spend chasing an issue that should have been straightforward to resolve.

    I've since discovered that there are numerous other customers reporting very similar experiences with missing items, refunds and difficulty getting responses.

    I'm now having to pursue the matter through my payment provider and consider reporting the issue to Trading Standards.

    Based purely on my experience, I would recommend exercising caution before ordering from this company.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.