Read the full story:
'Three energy firms pay £8m for compensation failures over late final bills, including £60 each to 100,000+ customers – what you need to know'
MSE News: Three energy firms pay £8m for compensation failures over late final bills
E.on Next, Good Energy and Octopus Energy have paid £8 million, including over £6 million in compensation to customers, after failing to make compensation payments on time, which are due under the regulator's rules if a supplier does not provide a final bill within six weeks of a consumer switching away.
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards