NOW LIVE: The Forum 'Ask An Expert' event. The theme is ENERGY. Please post your questions on bills, switches, alternative fuels etc. Our expert MSE Andrew will answer as many as possible
Can I ask my neighbours to reroute their rainwater drain that runs through my garden?
My neighbours defective rainwater drain runs through my front garden, it does neither join my rainwater drain not does it run into my manhole. Where it leads to has not yet been established. Can I ask them to reroute it through their front garden into the main sewer? Thank you for any advice.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards