Redundancy Notice Question
Hi - I am looking for some advice on redundancy notice, The entire staff of my company received a round robin email saying that the company was closing and their notice periods would begin from Friday 12/04. This would be followed by individual letters and consultations outlining individual circumstances. So far no one has received any letters and some staff are questioning if this is a valid redundancy notice until there is individual communication and this could impact when notice periods begin.
Can anyone shed any light on whether individual communication is necessary for a notice period to begin.
Thanks for any insight.
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards