EBay uk customer services phone number?

If anyone can help with this or the best way to contact them and get to speak to someone please.

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,188 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    The only way to get the phone answered quickly is to go through the help/contact us system in your ebay account, assuming they don't have major issues they usually answer in a couple of minutes.

The number changes as it identifies you, the numbers you find on google are usually to unmanned offices or drop boxes only.

If you try all sorts of combinations via help , try something urgent like 'issues with account' you will eventually get a number. 
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • nwc389
    nwc389 Posts: 497 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Thank you 😊 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills