More Free Calls For Talk Talk Customers!!!!!

Options
CPW have just launched TalkTalk Business.Small to Medium Businesses with a bill up to £250 a month can sign up.

One of the benefits of this service is that Talk Talk Residential Customers,can call Talk Talk Business Customers Landlines for free, as they already do to other residential users.(Business Customers cant ring them for free,but they can have calls to there 5 favourite landline numbers.)

See https://www.talktalkbusiness.co.uk for for full details.

You will also notice that TTB are offering to take over customers line rental as well.I would imagine it wont be long before they do this for residential customers.

What with this and the reduction in price of the 24/7 fully inclusive 01/02 landline call packages by TT and Tele2,a cheaper calls promotion/response by Onetel cant be far away surely.
PF.

Comments

• Heinz
    Heinz Posts: 11,191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    What with this and the reduction in price of the 24/7 fully inclusive 01/02 landline call packages by TT and Tele2,a cheaper calls promotion/response by Onetel cant be far away surely.
    Let's hope though that OneTel are more sensible when that day comes and don't subject loyal existing customers to the ridiculous 'here's a hoop, jump through it' nonsense they did with their free-for-a-year UKLeisureTalk offer earlier ths year.
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
  • BexTech
    BexTech Posts: 4,772 Forumite
    Options
    Business Customers cant ring them for free, but they can have calls to there 5 favourite landline numbers.

Free until 30/9/05, after that date you will receive a 10% discount.
    It's PAC not PAC Code, it's MAC not MAC Code, it's PIN not PIN Number, it's ATM not ATM Machine, it's LCD not LCD Display, it's DVD not DVD disc... It's no one not noone, It's a lot not alot, It's got not gotten... Panini is the plural of panino - there is no S!!
    (OK my English isn't great, the sciences, maths & IT are my strong points!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure