We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
The Claims Guys
mrsjaw
Posts: 58
Forumite
I am bombarded with emails from The Claims Guys - I emailed them on 30th January and they told me I would stop getting emails within 14 days - I haven't!
The thing that really pees me off is that on the bottom of the emails there is an unsubscribe button and this has NEVER worked - is it a legal requirement to have it?
They just ignored this fact when I asked the question.
Does anyone know who can I complain to please?
The thing that really pees me off is that on the bottom of the emails there is an unsubscribe button and this has NEVER worked - is it a legal requirement to have it?
They just ignored this fact when I asked the question.
Does anyone know who can I complain to please?
0
Comments
-
It's a DPA requirement, regulated by the ICO.
1 -
Mark their emails as spam, then all subsequent ones will go straight to the bin without you having to see them.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
