Running down notice period after maternity leave
My partner is due to return to work from maternity at the start of 2024 but her preference is not to return at all. She does have some enhanced MP so we are aware that will need to be repaid if she does not to return. There is a possible option to return on reduced hours.
Does anyone have experience of navigating a return to work to just run down the notice? If going back part time instead of full time, would some of the enhance pay be payable pro rata? In your experience is it better to give your employer as much notice as possible or leave it as late as possible? Any other suggestions that worked for you?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards