Energy Price Cap announcement: Watch Martin Lewis explain what it means for your electricity and gas bills this winter

Replace double radiators for type 21 or 21?

edited 10 March at 3:30PM in In my home (includes DIY) MoneySaving
12 replies 254 views


  • ThisIsWeirdThisIsWeird Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    What CG and Locky are saying is, we're all gonna freeze.
  • FreeBearFreeBear Forumite
    12K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    jamjar92 said: Loft insulation below current regs as it was done in 2005, think 100mm, I am sure it 150mm minimum now.
    Planning having the loft partially boarded so it can be used for storage, will putting more down then,
    Current recommended level is 270mm of fibreglass or mineral wool. If you have 100mm already, get yourself some rolls of 200mm to spread out up there.

    Her courage will change the world.

    Treasure the moments that you have. Savour them for as long as you can for they will never come back again.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy Price Cap change

Martin Lewis on what it means for you

MSE News

Best £1 you've ever spent?

Share your most impressive bargains

MSE Forum