Android not connecting outlook

Options
Had notifications email not connecting to server so tried removing the default outlook app on my phnone and re installing it but it says not connecting to incoming server now  and that I am connected already when I put my details in. Is it a imap or or pop 3 I'm trying both but still can't connect.
I can connect through my browser no problem 

Comments

• tonygold
    tonygold Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Had notifications email not connecting to server so tried removing the default outlook app on my phnone and re installing it but it says not connecting to incoming server now  and that I am connected already when I put my details in. Is it a imap or or pop 3 I'm trying both but still can't connect.
    I can connect through my browser no problem 
    I had a similar problem on my Xiaomi Poco F3 phone that i recently upgraded to. I had to uninstall Outlook and then reinstall it. My email is Yahoo supplied thru Sky. I  selected Yahoo in the options and just had to input my email address and password again and it then connected fine.
    If all else fails try putting your details into Gmail on the phone and see if that accepts them ok?
  • flopsy1973
    flopsy1973 Posts: 624 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    That's the trouble though it won't let me enter my details it says incoming server connection  not connected 
    I have gmail account but that works fine ? 
    Any ideas 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure