Change of income

I get housing benefit of approx 30 %
Plus small amount of council tax help..since November last year. 
I'm on state pension plus a small works anuatity 
I understand I need to inform of any changes but wondered if the increase in state pension of 10.1%
In April needs to be notified?
Rent going up 7% housing association so it's capped at that. 
Council tax increase by 4.99%

I am very appreciative of this help and obviously want to do the right thing. 
Thank you 


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools