We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Replacement car Key

Theatregal83
Theatregal83 Posts: 50 Forumite
Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
edited 4 February 2023 at 1:29PM in I won! I won! I won!
I can't remember who posted, but I won a competition on IG to win a replacement car key. Thank you to whoever posted it, was in dire need of one, so it will come in very handy. Have a great day, everyone. 

Goals:
Goal 1:
Buy a house in 2025 (in the process)
LISA £30,000
House costs £15,000

Goal 2:
Be mortgage free ASAP

Comments

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.