September 23 Holiday

Options
B15_Donne
B15_Donne Posts: 19 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary
Morning all,

Finally after a month of searching we’ve booked an all inclusive family holiday to Menorca in September 23.

Booked with Jet2 and paid with my credit card. As Martin keeps saying as soon as you book (ASAB) get travel insurance.

Do any of you guys know if I can buy travel insurance for 4 people, but the 4th member of our party isn’t born yet (Due March)? 

Grateful if you could advise and also as it’s nearly 5 years since our last holidays, what is the best option for currency (pre paid cards, cash etc).

Thanks

Comments

• eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,450 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    B15_Donne said:
    As Martin keeps saying as soon as you book (ASAB) get travel insurance.

Do any of you guys know if I can buy travel insurance for 4 people, but the 4th member of our party isn’t born yet (Due March)? 
    I'd suggest insuring the three for now, and then adding the new arrival to the policy later on.

B15_Donne said:
    as it’s nearly 5 years since our last holidays, what is the best option for currency (pre paid cards, cash etc).
    Options are summarised at https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-travel-money/
  • daveyjp
    daveyjp Posts: 12,585 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    If your insured risk at the moment is only your deposit (£60 each with Jet2) and the final payment won't be due until after the baby is born I'd wait.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback