We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Brill timing

I haven't won anything for months. Then on my actual birthday, a few days ago, I got a surprise cheque for £50 through the post from Hearst Magazines. I haven't a clue which magazine I won with, as I got no notification, but I'm not complaining 😁 Sincere thanks to all posters 😘

Blu XXX
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!


When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.
«1

Comments

  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    well done  :)
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • ellenvan
    ellenvan Posts: 529 Forumite
    500 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Well done - sometimes you can work out which mag from the reference number i.e. BE07 would be Best mag issue 7
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,869 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ellenvan said:
    Well done - sometimes you can work out which mag from the reference number i.e. BE07 would be Best mag issue 7
    I just checked and the only ref no I have is on the cheque which includes the letters WPMEC. I've Googled it and looked on Hearst Magazine's site, but I can't see anything that fits those letters.

    Thanks for trying to help me suss it.

    Blu XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!


    When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 20,241 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Congratulations, well done
  • becksta
    becksta Posts: 2,270 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Well done  B)
    MFW 2022 #88: £6620/£6000
    MFW 2023 #38: £13242.13/£6000
    MFW 2024 #38: £15792.12./£9000
    MFW 2025 #38: £16090.54/£7500
    MFW 2026 #38: £13735.05/£9500

    Thank you to all competition posters
  • elizabethp
    elizabethp Posts: 76,442 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Well done :smile:
    Liz xx
  • Bigboytyson
    Bigboytyson Posts: 4,412 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Well Done & Happy Birthday xxx
    💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
    💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
    💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
    💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖
  • Deb2008
    Deb2008 Posts: 1,767 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Well done on your win :)
    2011 & 2012 - Many Fantastic Prizes - thank you to all posters 2021 7 small prizes 2022 1 prize2023 1 prize 2024 5 prizes 2025 None
    2026 3 prizes
  • Samjade97
    Samjade97 Posts: 2,402 Forumite
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    well done  
    Nov 25 - Trio of Nail Polish
    Dec 25 - £50 Amazon Voucher
    March 26 - Easter egg
    April 26 - £50
    May 26 - Book
    Sept 26 - Bedding bundle, £30
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 16,124 Senior Ambassador
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Homepage Hero Name Dropper
    Congratulations! :) 💷🥳🎂
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

    ARE YOU STRUGGLING DURING THE HOLIDAYS? You may find some ideas on how to cope here:
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6576551/some-websites-and-helplines-if-youre-struggling-this-christmas
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.