US stock trading accounts

I have US stocks from an employee purchase plan held in a dedicated Fidelity account. To maximise CGT allowance I want to transfer some of this stock to my husband but he will need a US trading account (that's all Fidelity will transfer to). Can anyone recommend an account (available to UK citizens) that doesn't require large investment to open or monthly on-going charges (as this will probably only be used once or twice a year)?


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools