We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Lease Extension Details
Comments
-
Hi,
I know this is an old post but I wonder if you can help me as I am in a similar situation as you were back 2023. I bought a flat shared ownership flat from Catalyst back in 2015 and I was wondering if you could help with providing me with any documentation that Catalyst may have given you regarding the informal Lease extension policy for the pro-rota extension based on the share you own?
As Catalyst merged with Peabody back 2023 there is no documentation of their policies anywhere online and Peabody are now stating that lease extension on shared ownership properties regardless of their share % will need to be pay 100% of the premium which is ridiculous.
Any information you can provide me will be much appreciated.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards