We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Parcel to NZ Royal Mail website problems?

Options
For 2 days I have been trying to send a small parcel to NZ but every time the site gets stuck on the parcel size.  Is this a general problem or just me?

Comments

• marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 2,083 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
     Huge problem for everyone. There was a cyber attack on Royal Mail effecting international mail. 
  • knightstyle
    knightstyle Posts: 7,019 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks, I will have to pay extra at the post office, hope their system is OK.
  • gt94sss2
    gt94sss2 Posts: 5,697 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If posting now, expect delays as RM can't send anything overseas at the moment
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,423 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • misterthrifty
    Options
    gt94sss2 said:
    If posting now, expect delays as RM can't send anything overseas at the moment
    Your PO won't accept any parcels for overseas delivery for the foreseeable future.
  • Dark_Star
    Dark_Star Posts: 618 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    We inquired earlier today (need to send birthday gift to the USA)...

You can send via Parcelforce at an exorbitant cost but that is the only option at the moment. Will wait until it's sorted ....if not....we'll use amazon.com & send direct over there... :)
    Lurking in a galaxy far far away...
  • GrubbyGirl_2
    Options
    Dark_Star said:
    We inquired earlier today (need to send birthday gift to the USA)...

You can send via Parcelforce at an exorbitant cost but that is the only option at the moment. Will wait until it's sorted ....if not....we'll use amazon.com & send direct over there... :)
    That's what I always do - so much simpler and they do a good job of the gift wrapping
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.5K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback