Strange delivery - How to sort out?
So had a parcel delivered today while I was out, no problem, card through the door, what I'd ordered, all OK - BUT
The courier also left a second package. My address, but the name was just a given name (no surname).
No one with that name is, or has been living at my address. The package appears to have some sort of bag inside (guessing from the feel, I haven't yet opened it).
I can try and speak to a human at the courier's, but their systems aren't geared up to that. Should I open the package to see if there are some sort of delivery details inside? It doesn't feel right, but preumably the fault isn't really with the courier in this case.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards