Help for our local community swimming pool.

Options
I didnt know which category to post this in to be honest.
For months now I have tried to get the company that collects my monthly membership to the local community swimming pool to take the correct amount!!! They have been taking less than they should. It finally was put right for the December 2022 collection but the January 2023 one was put down incorrectly by £5
I spoke to staff at the pool and it has been happening for months to lots of their customers where wrong or no collections have been taken. This has resulted in the loss of a lot of money for a pool that is already struggling to keep open due to the recent high running costs
The company that collects the payments on the pools behalf say they can do nothing about it and are not going to reimburse the pool for a y loss of money.
Does anyone know who can they contact for help with this matter please
Thanks

Comments

• Manxman_in_exile
    Options
    Who runs the swimming pool?

Presumably the people who run the swimming pool have a contract* with the company that collects the subs to collect those subs?  If that company is in breach of contract* the people running the club needs to tell them to put it right.  If they won't put it right, the people running the pool need to sue them

*I presume the contrcat will have some term in it like "the company must collect annual membership fees from all members as per the attached schedule in a timely manner and transfer those fees to [the swimming pool]".
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback