IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking fine

Options
Hhughes26
Hhughes26 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 10 January 2023 at 10:54AM in Parking tickets, fines & parking
Hi,

I recently received a parking charge notice from parking eye at Ormskirk saints retail park. I parked for 3 hours and 15 minutes. From reading other forums online it seems you can only park for one hour free and one hour paid however in the PCN it does not specify why I have received the charge. On the day I parked the ticket machines were broken and I have photo evidence of this. I shopped at the Aldi in this retail park but also met a friend for coffee and didn’t realise the car park had time restrictions. Would I have grounds not to pay because the machines were broken and anyway and therefore I thought the parking charges were suspended. I know they have been broken for months as I have previously parked here on a few occasions. Not sure if this is relevant but the picture of my reg plate is so blurry and they have zoomed in to show it clearer. 

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure