PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Thank you for all your good wishes

Options
Good morning chums, it only little old me popping in today thank you for all your good wishes. I am wired up to various machines at the moment and can just about tap this out on my phone, certainly different from my trusty laptop I’ve been poked and prodded and have wire coming from various uncomfortable places. Laying here on the ward listening to the gentle roar of snores from a couple of other residents here 🤣 I have received nothing but the kindest care and help from all the staff here and as good as it is I am longing for my own chair, with a cuppa by my side and a couple of gingernuts 🤣 I have no idea how long I’ll be here for as I am having a myriad of tests, some of which were decidedly uncomfortable, wired to an oxygen tank as well as some drips etc. I think I’d rather give birth again than go this again NRA bless her Kees in touch and a large coffee and squashy cream cake for us both when I get out is definitely on the cards I’m not too sure if this post will get online as the Wi Fi is a bit hit or miss in the hospital. But if it does May I wish you all a very Hapy and Heathy New Year. Love and stuff to you all JackieO xxx

Comments

• jackieblack
    jackieblack Posts: 10,317 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh dear, I’m so sorry to read that you’re unwell 
    I hope the medics can get to the bottom of it and you’re fully recovered very soon
    2.22kWp Solar PV system installed Oct 2010, Fronius IG20 Inverter, south facing (-5 deg), 30 degree pitch, no shading
    Everything will be alright in the end so, if it’s not yet alright, it means it’s not yet the end
    MFW #4 OPs (offset): 2018 £866.89, 2019 £1322.33, 2020 £1337.07,
    2021 £1250.00, 2022 £1500.00, 2023 £1500
    Target for 2024 (offset) = £1200, YTD £460
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,034 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Good to hear from you Jackie, I hope you bounce back again soon. If you can, enjoy the rest. 
  • camelot1001
    camelot1001 Posts: 6,008 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning Jackie

Sending get well wishes to you, hope to hear from you again soon.
  • t14cy_t
    t14cy_t Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    Options
    sending lots of virtual hugs jackie o. xx

• ScarletRibbons
    Options
    Hello Jackie,
    Sorry to read that you are in hospital, I hope you'll soon be home and feeling better.

• TravellingAbuela
    Options
    Get well soon Jackie. I hope you are soon home in your favourite chair enjoying your ginger nuts.
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • mandy47
    mandy47 Posts: 315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    wishing you a speedy recovery
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Hope you are soon on the mend Jackie XX
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Suffolksue
    Suffolksue Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Hoping you get sorted and home soon 
  • Lindlou
    Lindlou Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options
    Sending best wishes Jackie 
    Never, ever give up........
Meet your Ambassadors