she died at 31 years old

my beautiful, clever and talented daughter died on the 1/11/22, with us by her side and holding her hand.  we cannot begin to describe our loss. for all who have lost a loved one, we know how you feel. our lives will never be the same. god bless xx

Replies

• MrsCatzMrsCatz Forumite
    103 Posts
    100 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    So sorry for your loss.
    Fashion on a ration: Total: 66 coupons Used:7 Total: 59
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Ambassador
    44.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Academoney Grad Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    SO sorry to read your sad news.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, in my home and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Torry_QuineTorry_Quine Forumite
    18.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    There are no words I can say to ease the pain. I'm so sorry.
    Lost my soulmate so life is empty.

I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have -
    Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
  • MagnoliaMagnolia Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    There really are no words that can comfort.  I lost my husband on the 18th November.  I feel your pain.
    Mags - who loves shopping
  • PennylanePennylane Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Truly sorry to read your sad news.  May your lovely daughter now Rest in Peace. 
  • SilvertabbySilvertabby Forumite
    8.2K Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I'm so sorry. 
  • Cressida100Cressida100 Forumite
    123 Posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I'm so sorry to see your devastating news. 
  • SevenOfNineSevenOfNine Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    middlesis said:
    my beautiful, clever and talented daughter died on the 1/11/22, with us by her side and holding her hand.  we cannot begin to describe our loss. for all who have lost a loved one, we know how you feel. our lives will never be the same. god bless xx
    I am so very sorry. There are no words of comfort I can offer I'm afraid, cancer stole my own son, aged 35, 7 years ago next month, it still feels like only yesterday & I expect it always will.

Perhaps I can direct you to a very helpful website if you haven't already found it. There is advice & leaflets, a telephone helpline, & links to forums & facebook pages. 

It isn't a religious site, & locked specifically for bereaved parents, grandparents & siblings, no others. You do have to register to access it all, but you do NOT have to pay membership to join, there is no obligatory cost. There are monthly meetings held nationally & the various (sub divided) FaceBook pages are strictly private, what you post there cannot be seen anywhere else.

I hope if you find the energy to take a look, you will find some comfort from being amongst others who walk in your torturous shoes.

https://www.tcf.org.uk

Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
  • Dave_5150Dave_5150 Forumite
    109 Posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary
    Forumite
    Sorry for your loss
  • edited 31 December 2022 at 11:08PM
    StubodStubod Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 31 December 2022 at 11:08PM
    ...gutted for you, puts lifes other "problems" into perspective...cannot imagine how you must be feeling.....
    .."It's everybody's fault but mine...."