IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

NTK from MET Parking Services - Southgate Park - Stansted - CM24 1PY

2»

Comments

• MET withdrew from POPLA

Thank you for your help :)
    Well done ...... MET at Stansted now known as one the biggest money scam sites in the UK
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,338 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    MET withdrew from POPLA

Thank you for your help :)
    Well done, that nailed them. Even if they'd been daft enough to contest at POPLA, your opening PoFA point (well made) would have blown them out of the water before the assessor had reached your second appeal point!
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,291 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    "A Big Mac Sir - would you like fries with that?  Would you like a PCN with that?"
  • BigBeardyBaz
    BigBeardyBaz Posts: 14 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Hi, first time posting here.
    I am have issues with MET Parking Service, Southgate Park dating back to September 2020.
    I ignored the all letters as the original PCN letter arrived about 8 or more weeks after the PCN. Unfortunately I can’t find the original letter which stated “Sorry it’s taken so long to locate you”.
    Before Christmas I received a Claim Form N1SDT,  I disagreed with the claim and got an extension until 28/01/24.
    On 10/01/24 I received a Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claims Track N149A.
    Two things I’d like advice with please.
    What to put on the from from Part C?
    Can I use BigMacNoFinesPlease defence of the letter being over 14 working days if a cannot give the exact date? Is there a way or requesting a copy of all correspondence from MET and it’s bogus debt collection agencies?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 15 January at 8:02PM
    @BigBeardyBaz, we would certainly like to help you with your problem.
    Can you please start a new thread about your issue as experience has shown that trying to deal with the issues of two different people in the one thread will almost certainly lead to confusion.
    In your new thread please tell us the Issue Date on your Claim Form.
  • BigBeardyBaz
    BigBeardyBaz Posts: 14 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    I started a new thread Keith
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills