The brightness of the U 64 LED Matrix Panel from AZ-Delivery

Can you provide more information about the brightness/intensity of the U 64 LED Matrix Panel from AZ-Delivery? Specifically, what is the maximum brightness of the panel in nits, and how does this compare to other LED matrix panels on the market? Are there any factors that can affect the brightness of the panel, such as the power supply or driving circuitry? Additionally, how do the viewing angle and ambient lighting conditions in the environment affect the perceived brightness of the panel? Any additional information or resources on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• oldagetraveller1
    oldagetraveller1 Posts: 1,256
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 27 December 2022 at 4:41PM
    Have you considered asking AZ-Delivery those questions? e.g. through Amazon where they operate a store.
    Are you praising or venting?
  • Have you considered asking AZ-Delivery those questions? e.g. through Amazon where they operate a store.
    What does praising and what does venting mean? I have sent them and email but no reply thus far.
  • oldagetraveller1
    oldagetraveller1 Posts: 1,256
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 28 December 2022 at 10:31AM
    martispyc said:
    Have you considered asking AZ-Delivery those questions? e.g. through Amazon where they operate a store.
    What does praising and what does venting mean? I have sent them and email but no reply thus far.

This particular section is "Praise, vent & warnings". i.e praising, venting an annoyance/criticisism and warning about something.
    You might be better asking in the "Techie stuff" section because you are asking for information about a techie product.
    Maybe they haven't responded because it's a certain time of the year?
  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 18,605
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    martispyc said:
    Praise means you are telling people how good the product/service was.

Venting means you are sharing your annoyance at the product/service.

If you don't know what these words mean it is unlikely you will understand the answers to your questions.

• martispyc said:

This particular section is "Praise, vent & warnings". i.e praising, venting an annoyance/criticisism and warning about something.
    You might be better asking in the "Techie stuff" section because you are asking for information about a techie product.
    Thank you for the detailed answer!

Yes, I understand that it is Christmas time right now and I was certainly not expecting a fast answer, although they have answered me.

They gave the datasheet that was on the website, which has information only about the wattage.
  • sheramber said:
    martispyc said:
    Praise means you are telling people how good the product/service was.

Venting means you are sharing your annoyance at the product/service.

If you don't know what these words mean it is unlikely you will understand the answers to your questions.

I'm sorry but what does knowing the terms of reviewing a product have to do with me knowing the brightness/intensity of a prduct.
  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 18,605
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    If you do not know the meaning of everyday English words would you know the meaning of technical data?
  • Norman_Castle
    Norman_Castle Posts: 11,871
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    martispyc said:
    martispyc said:

They gave the datasheet that was on the website, which has information only about the wattage.
    Which suggests thats the only information they have. Its confusing why you have asked on a money focused site. You are asking specific technical product information, why ask on this site? I'd expect there are electronics sites who are more likely to have an answer, have you asked this question anywhere else?

• martispyc said:
    Can you provide more information about the brightness/intensity of the U 64 LED Matrix Panel from AZ-Delivery? 
    No.

Specifically, what is the maximum brightness of the panel in nits, and how does this compare to other LED matrix panels on the market? 
    Don't know, but it's brighter than some and less than others. 

Are there any factors that can affect the brightness of the panel, such as the power supply or driving circuitry? 
    Yes

Additionally, how do the viewing angle and ambient lighting conditions in the environment affect the perceived brightness of the panel?
    If you stand 180 degrees behind the panel the viewing is greatly diminished. 
    Lights on in the room make the panel seem dimmer. Lights off in the room make the panel seem brighter. 

I trust this answers your questions. 

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure