PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

O/S Daily, Sunday 18/12/22

Options
2»

Comments

• snoozer
    snoozer Posts: 3,636 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    taff, I'm not that far from WL, she sometimes visits the bird reserve here, but probably a bit far for the tractors to travel. I couldn't believe the number, they stretched for 2 or 3 miles of road.

I ended my morning post a bit abruptly because Esben was trying to help me with my post and the last time he did that he lost my cursor.

The pork was lovely, I make it in a tomato sauce, cut slices off for the evening meal and then turn the rest and the sauce into pork, broccoli and taleggio lasagne. 

Have a good evening.
  • Wicked_Lady
    Options
    @snoozer I'll let you know when I'm next over and we can have that coffee :)

@taff I'm in the town with the first ever M1 Service Station! Apparently today's tractor run raised £600 for our local hospice so that was very good. 

Trying to clear some of the recordings on our Skybox now as it wouldn't pause the World Cup football and told us the disk was full!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family
  • 249.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback