We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Spanish tax
Comments
-
Many thanks Helenochka. Yes it was the non lucrative visa I was looking at getting into Spain on. I could also purchase a small apartment for €68k which would take me to €500k that would automatically qualify me for the golden visa.If is purely the lump sum that is the problem. I would be able to draw just over £250k tax free in the uk but if I became a resident in Spain I think it’s about £6000 tax free and then it will be a certain amount taxed at 24% and some taxed at 60%.I will try the expat forum you recommend. Thanks.Debt free. March 20200
-
Houses and apartments to rent in Puerto Rico, Mogán, Gran Canaria | Cardenas Real Estate
These are apartments about £700 per month all in and they look lovely. With £1800 (minus tax) per month income would this fit the Spanish Non Lucrative Visa, (do have an asset of £250k as guarantor but not sure if that counts)
thanks
-3 -
Nothing about assists?
0 -
Care - 2022 thread revival.
I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.2 -
is 4 years really that long? has the world changed?
0 -
If you're trying to help the OP, they've probably solved their problem in the meantime.
If you have a question of your own, you haven't asked it.
N. Hampshire, he/him. Octopus Intelligent Go elec / Fuse gas / Vodafone BB / iD mobile. Kirk Hill Co-op member.Ofgem cap table, Ofgem cap explainer. Economy 7 cap explainer. Gas vs E7 vs peak elec heating costs, Best kettle!
2.72kWp PV facing SSW installed Jan 2012. 11 x 247w panels, 3.6kw inverter. 37 MWh generated, long-term average 2.6 Os.0 -
Given it's a specific question by an individual about their particular circumstances, yes 4 years is quite a long time!
2 -
was talking about the general theme. Laws and policies won't have changed in 4 years
0 -
They most certainly do and especially in Spain.
The big change was the termination of their very popular Golden visa scheme in 2025.
2 -
This non lucrative visa sounds good tbf
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
