Is this Board still required?

Options
I realise that the covid years will have slowed contributions and engagement on this Report holiday deals, bargains & special offers board but even in the past 12-18 months it seems an under served board.

Earlier on this year I tried to add some offers and deals that I discovered but those never seemed to get reactions or views. I gave up mid-year adding more.  

Rarely do other offers or deals get posted now.  Most traffic seems to be from people mis-posting to the board and then the regulars requesting their posts are moved to correct boards.

If to continue, does the board need to change? Should we perhaps allow and encourage good independent travel agents to advertise say exclusive MSE deals?  Thinking someone like MATTR5 who supports and contributes on the Beat My Quote thread. 

Why is it others don't share deals, bargains, offers with others - or direct others to sites that do?

Or, has this board had it's day?

What are your thoughts? 

Comments

• theshed
    theshed Posts: 223 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well, I don't know about this thread but it helped me find the thread I wanted.
     :) 
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,076 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    theshed said:
    Well, I don't know about this thread but it helped me find the thread I wanted.
     :) 
    Out of curiosity, what were you looking for and how did this one help find it?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback