PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

2023 Frugal Living Challenge

Options

Comments

• aspella said:
    @Landgirlinthelittlecity - Laxey & Lonan allotment host a seed/plant swap sometime in April which is a free event at the Laxey Sailing Club. I've been attending the event for a few years and it's introduced me to some different varieties and types of vegetables. It's enabled me to experiment more and try different things - I grow kohl rabi after picking up a packet of seeds at the event one year (I wouldn't have paid £2.99 in a shop).
    That they do :smile: I’ve been a couple of times but I’ve had prior engagements the last couple sadly. 
    Frugal Living Challenge 2023
    Yearly Grocery Challenge :  £17.89/£2100
    Fashion on the Ration 2023 - 66 points
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills