have international postage prices skyrocketed?
Just wanted to send my Japanese friend some things this week and come to do the postage and I'm absolutely floored. 2.2 kg package, it doesn't feel that heavy to me, yet I'm getting quoted £50 and upwards for ANY shipping. what's more crazy is the 'value' options are more expensive upwards of £70-80!!
The value of the goods I'm sending him don't come to more than £30 so this is crazy to me. I get that there's stuff going on with fuel prices, but I'm just in shock, I am sure the last time I sent something a couple years back, it only cost something like £15 to send something that probably weighed more than this.
Have the prices really shot up suddenly or is my memory failing me?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards