Lloyds Account Switch not working?

I have been trying to switch for the £150 offer on the Lloyds website, but on submitting, immediately gets a 'sorry something went wrong with one of our systems' message, and a recommendation to try again later.

I have tried a couple of different browsers and devices and its the same.  

Has anyone else had this problem, I suspect they may be overwhelmed with account switch requests and just turn off the back end when they have more than they can deal with the administration for!

Comments

• Yes, I had that problem on various browsers and devices a couple of weeks ago.  In the end I phoned them and they arranged the switch for me.  The £150 was in my account almost a week before the switch took place.
  • dc_scotland
    dc_scotland Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 30 October 2022 at 2:21PM
    PS: The number for the switch support team is 0345 6049956  I think their hours are something like Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
  • Brewer21
    Brewer21 Posts: 351 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Has anyone switched into an existing Club Lloyds account online and been successful and paid the switch bonus?
    It seems like it sends you round in circles and/or eventually take to the phone to do a switch that way
  • EarthBoy
    EarthBoy Posts: 3,040 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I switched into an existing Club Lloyds account earlier this year,  and I was paid the switching bonus.  It was really easy and I didn't encounter any problems at all. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback