Blomberg / Beko

Options
Just a cautionary tale about Blomberg/Beko Customer services .
After buying a Blomberg washing machine that within 3 months started putting holes in all our wash items we entered a guarantee battle with this company. I took around four engeneer visits and numerous phone calls  for them to finally conceed that there was a fault and after making us jump through so many hoops We got a replacement. It seemed that when you finally got through to a customer service agent the delaying tactics started. It tooks ages for any one to return a call and then giving an appointment a week ahead.The visiting engeneer seemed untrained and there was a lot of head shaking and finally he would leave saying someone from Customer Services would call us within an hour (which never happened.I think the whole episode left us without a washing machine for about 6 weeks.
We had also bought a tall larder fridge at the same time with the much trumpeted 3 year guarantee . The fridge has had a few problems (door handle breaking) which involved us in several "engeneer" visits .The fridge has now stopped working 2 years into warranty. Waited 5 days for an engeneer to visit ,he was in our kitchen for 5 mins.After pulling out the fridge he declaired that he only dealt with electrical and he thought it was a fault with the compressor.He would get someone from C.S to call us within the hour. 30 hours later we got the call back booking a visit from their engeneer a week hence. We have no fridge now and we are already on a 2 week wait before they then order the part.
Diaboloical customer services. I would never go anywhere near Blomberg/Beko again. Dodgy product cheaply made and evasive tactics used by the CS team is cynical.
Save your time and money and avoid.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure