UC Claim

Hi all

Me and my husband are in the process of splitting up however he currently has nowhere to live so will be staying here for the time being, am I able to claim universal credit as single or will him living here mean I can't? I'm in Northern Ireland incase that makes any difference


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools