RMA return to Amazon with DPD

Options
Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone has used DPD to send a parcel back to Amazon using a "postage required" RMA.

On Saturday 1st October, I booked a "Next Day" delivery with DPD to be collected on the Monday (3rd).

DPD came to collect the 3 parcels (3 of the same item) as planned and took it away.

Since then, each day I see on the app messages that "as requested, the parcel will now be delivered X day".  Usually either that same day (even though the time has already passed) or the next day at 08:00.

This has been going on since then and each time I contact DPD (or the company that is apparently dealing with it.... parcel2go) I am told that they are waiting for Amazon to accept the delivery.

I have spoken (on their chat) to Amazon twice now and both times they tell me they have no idea what they are talking about and to contact the courier.

DPD / Parcel2GO are saying they got this reply (and I am not sure exactly who this reply came from)...

"Hope you're having a lovely day! I am sorry to see that your customer delivery into Amazon has not yet been completed and the inconvenience this will have caused them. I can see that the request was made by the delivery depot as due to the address being at an Amazon distribution centre all parcels have to be booked in on trailers with multiple other shipments. Currently Amazon have not allowed DPD access to the premises to deliver the parcels and this process is out of our control. As soon as Amazon allow DPD to process the parcels they will be then delivered."

Amazon are denying this and say they never have any problem and don't require any booking slots and have asked me to take the items back and ship it with someone else to a different address, although they have also confirmed that there is nothing wrong with the RMA address I have been given already (in Doncaster iPort Avenue)

Just want to get to the bottom of who is telling the truth here :-)

Thanks

Andrew
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport